Friday, February 6, 2009

PRINTing business

Everyone, who knows me well, knows that I don’t like to wear bold colors. If I do decide to do it; I think long and hard about it before I take the plunge. Colors can be tricky if you don’t know how to do it well.

About 5 years ago you wouldn't catch me dead wearing floral prints. I dabble into a little floral every now and then nowadays but bold floral prints are not my cup of tea. Now that the 80's are back in style; it's no telling that bold colors and big floral patterns are in as well.

Don't you hate it when people wear floral prints to a winter affair? How dreadful! The first rule in wearing colors is to know what works for you. My rule of thumb is to do in moderation and according to your age range. If you're in your 20's or look like you are; a nice animal print dress that's not too hoochie will do with no problem. In you 30's? Accessorize with prints but wear a solid color on our body. In your 40's and up? Well, use prints to accentuate your look. If you do the shoes, don't do the handbag and the belt. The key is not to do it all at once. Even the Bible says that everything is fine in moderation. That being established, look at what I brought you. I found this online store that has everything that a luxey on a budget is looking for.
Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!

Beautiful prints from $9.99 - $102.99


These beautiful, out-of-this-world items are by Robert Cavalli the master. Need I say more? I am jealous right now. But I'll get over it. You can always visit this website for more information.








No comments: