Saturday, January 24, 2009

MaryKay Compact Commercial NEW - Get the Compact

If you haven't guessed it by now, well I am with Mary Kay. The good thing about the new CompactPro featured in the video below is that it fits in the lives of women of today. Not just the busy mums, or the working mums, women from all walks of life will find it helpful. I am a busy mum, a wife and a business woman. This compact helps me to keep everything that I need in one compact space. Therefore, it is easy for me to go from skin care classes or facial appointments to a Unit meeting at the Crown Plaza, or from dropping my son at the sitter's to a business meeting in one single afternoon. I can freshen up in between with ease without fumbling all over my purse. I'm in the skin care business. My look is my business and my skin is my business card. This compact heps me make it flow easily. I don't like powder. So my compact contains mineral blushes, mineral eyes shadows, a lipgloss, a lip liner, an eyeliner, a mascara, a bronzer and my highlighters. I can fit a whole lot in there. How amazing is that?!

So if you want to see what the multi-faceted compact is; just click here to view it. Then go to my website to order your very own. You can customize this compact the way that you want. Choose your own colors. Email me if you need help. Another great feature of the compact is that you can remove each individual eye shadow and blush and replace them with a different one for your day or night look. Very convenient!

Smaller compact for the women on the go!


The many ways you can customize your compact based on your needs!






The CompactPro for the ultimate luxey diva who wants to have everything at her fingertips!





Stay afloat! Stay beautiful and I will see you at the top :)

No comments: