Monday, October 27, 2008

Let's keep the arms and legs warm in style this Fall!


The sexiest trend for this season: The legs warmers!




It's getting colder by the day and the women of New York are adding the layers timidly but surely. In Spring '08 I fell in love with the leg warmers. This style is borrowed from the 80's. Since I am a child of that era, I couldn't help myself but to fall back in love with them. I've found some great deals that I'd love to share with you all.



Now let’s handle the matter at hand, Shall we? :)



For all my girly girls out there! Check out these cute little numbers below. And yes, they are cashmere







Luxe Cable Knit Leg warmers for $15.00 at http://www.mydivascloset.com/






Luxe Cable Knit Leg Warmers for $15.00 Each Pair

Betsey Johnson 'Buttons Up' Leg Warmers Betsey Johnson 'Buttons Up' Leg Warmers $40.00 at http://www.nordstrom.com/


My favorite!



Make + Model Ribbon Trim Legwarmers Make + Model Ribbon Trim Legwarmers $8.00 also at http://www.nordstrom.com/



Check out those bootcut ones!


Xhilaration Brown Dip Dye Legwarmers - OS $7.99 Xhilaration Brown Dip Dye Legwarmers-OS at http://www.target.com/



Xhilaration Ivory Legwarmer Mixed Stripe - OS $7.99 Xhilaration Ivory Legwarmer Mixed Stripe - OS Also at http://www.target.com/




No matter what the "experts" say, the long gloves are so last year's but since the New York City divas are keeping them alive; we have no choice but to oblige.








Check out these croc-embossed Yves St. Laurent long gloves Yves Saint Laurent Croc-Embossed Gloves - photo $895.00



Ok, these aren't crocs or anything but they are just as good in my opinion. Juicy Couture Patchwork Leather Gloves Juicy Couture Patchwork Leather for $195.00 at Bloomie's (the alma mater!)




Completely off topic but that’s ok. I searched for this all day only because of what happened to me today. My son had a Dr.’s appointment and I wanted to be early (since I’m always running behind time) I got my Matthew dressed. I’m dressed and ready to go. I reached for my keys.... nothing! ugh! I looked everywhere frantically for my keys to a point where I frightened the poor little guy. After searching for 45mns straight, I gave up and cancelled the appointment until next Wednesday. Guess where my keys were! In my truck! Ha! Ha! I was so upset because I hate having to cancel my baby’s appointment. So I decided to find a bag organizer so that it doesn’t happen to me again. Since I found a great one I thought that I’d share this wonderful little "peace of mind" that I found on http://www.thecherrybrand.com/



Are you ready? It’s actually called “The handbag organizer”! How fabulous! Everyone knows that a self-respected fashionista will not be caught dead in the same bag for days at the time. (Well, let’s just say weeks J) So that’s where the organizer comes in handy. All you have to do is grab it and put it in your chosen bag for the day. Et voila! You won’t forget anything behind or cancel any appointment like I did.



DollsBags.com Introduces The Cherry Brand Handbag Organiser™ to the U.S. On-line Retail Market






Here are the dimensions:


Small: 20 x 14 x 7.5cm $26.00


Medium: 23 x 16.5 x 9.0cm $28.00


Large: 25.5 x 19 x 13cm $30.00



I am getting a small one for my smaller handbags and a large one for my larger ones. If you really think about it; you don’t really need the medium. Just fit the small one in your medium bags.






To receive the Luxaholic Mum review in your mailbox; go to "Blog info" on the upper right corner and add your email address to subscribe. It's that simple! :)

No comments: