Monday, October 27, 2008

Women's never-ending love affair with shoes




I love Christian Dior! I also have a thing for embellished heels. (If you have not yet noticed!) These shoes below are just it. I would wear Dior everyday of the week if I could. Since I can't; I go for the Dior inspired items at a price that I can afford.

Dior $780.00




BCBG Max Azria Jewel $250.00


How beautiful are these shoes?! Great substitute for the Dior






BCBG (Darleen) $80.00







Versace $ 780.00



How bananas are these shoes? But the hefty price tag of $780 will make any diva think twice in this economy.

The gladiator styles are almost out anyway in my opinion but if you are still into them. Here's a substitute.


Chines Laundry $68.00







BCBG (Chelsea) $109.00




Gucci $675.00




BCBG (Malaya) $117.00


I'm Gucci & Dior love child but I happen to like the BCBG look-alike better!




BETSY$60.00



Stay afloat, stay beautiful! Good night divas,

Maggie N. Hackett

No comments: